Photograph of the front view of the Mable House. Robert Mable purchased 400 acres of land and began building the Mable House in 1843. It was completed in 1846. The house was home to Robert Mable, and his family. During the Civil War the house was used as a resting place for soldiers. The Mable House historical site sits on 16 acres of land, and includes a kitchen house, corn crib, sweet potato house, storage barn, family cemetery, smoke house and a well.
Front view of the Mable House, 2010, Kennesaw State University Archives and Special Collections. Courtesy of the Friends of the Mable House.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format outside of fair use please contact the Kennesaw State University Archives.