Historical marker for the Mable House erected in 1954 by the Georgia Historical Commission. The marker documents the use of the Mable House as a resting place for Union soldiers (Gresham's 4th division, Army of the Tennessee) during the Civil War.
Photograph of the Mable House, Kennesaw State University Archives and Special Collections. Courtesy of the Friends of the Mable House.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format outside of fair use please contact the Kennesaw State University Archives.