Acworth tennis team, 1907. The tennis court was located between the railroad tracks and Main Street just south of the Acworth Depot.
Acworth Tennis Team, 1907, Save Acworth History Foundation collection, SC/A/003, Kennesaw State University Archives.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. All copyright is retained by the authors of items as stipulated by United States copyright law. To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format outside of fair use, please contact the City of Acworth and/or the copyright holder.