Show simple item record

dc.creatorSouthern Polytechnic State University
dc.date.accessioned2017-06-06T20:06:30Z
dc.date.issued1962
dc.date.issued2017-06-06T20:06:30Z
dc.identifier.citationInterior construction photos for Southern Tech Cobb County campus, 1961-1962, SPSU Campus Images, 1950s - 1960s, Box 1, Folder 18, SPSU Facilities Planning and Design Records, 1956 - 2010.en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11360/2109
dc.descriptionThese photos show some interior views of construction at the Southern Technical Institute campus in Cobb County, circa 1961-1962. The Southern Technical Institute was established as The Technical Institute in 1948 in Chamblee, GA. In the early 1960s, the institution moved to Cobb County. The Institute eventually became Southern Polytechnic State University (SPSU). SPSU merged with Kennesaw State University in 2015.en_US
dc.subjectSouthern Polytechnic State Universityen_US
dc.subjectSouthern Technical Institute (Marietta, Ga.)en_US
dc.subjectMarietta (Ga.)en_US
dc.titleInterior construction photos for Southern Tech Cobb County campus, 1961 - 1962en_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Building and Facility History
    This collection contains documents and photographs that document the physical development of Southern Polytechnic State University.

Show simple item record