These photos show some interior views of construction at the Southern Technical Institute campus in Cobb County, circa 1961-1962. The Southern Technical Institute was established as The Technical Institute in 1948 in Chamblee, GA. In the early 1960s, the institution moved to Cobb County. The Institute eventually became Southern Polytechnic State University (SPSU). SPSU merged with Kennesaw State University in 2015.
Interior construction photos for Southern Tech Cobb County campus, 1961-1962, SPSU Campus Images, 1950s - 1960s, Box 1, Folder 18, SPSU Facilities Planning and Design Records, 1956 - 2010.