Show simple item record

dc.contributorKelsey, Albert, 1870-1950
dc.contributorCret, Paul Philippe, 1876-1945
dc.coverage.spatialWashington, D.C.
dc.coverage.spatialTate, Georgia
dc.date.accessioned2019-03-08T20:45:51Z
dc.date.available2019-03-08T20:45:51Z
dc.identifiersc-g-006-044002101
dc.identifier.citationPan American Union Building, Washington, D.C., Georgia Marble Company Records, 1910-2004, SC/G/006, Box 44, Kennesaw State University Archives.
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11360/2497
dc.descriptionPhotograph of the Pan American Union Building, Washington, D.C. Reverse reads: "Pan American Building, Washington, D.C. Executed in White Georgia Marble, From Quarries, Tate, Georgia. Chicago Office: 456 Monadnock Building. Architects: Albert Kelsey and Paul P. Cret, Associate Architects."
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.relation.ispartof<a href=http://archivesspace.kennesaw.edu/repositories/4/resources/302 target=”_blank”>Georgia Marble Company Records, 1910-2004</a>
dc.rightsThe digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Copyright for Official University records is held by Kennesaw State University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items as stipulated by United States copyright law. To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format outside of fair use, please contact the Kennesaw State University Archives and/or the copyright holder.
dc.subjectGeorgia Marble Company.
dc.subjectMarble.
dc.subjectPan American Union Building (Washington, D.C.).
dc.subjectMarble buildings.
dc.titlePan American Union Building, Washington, D.C.
dc.typeimage


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Georgia Marble Company Records, circa 1910 - 2004
    This collection contains select business records, publications, and audiovisual material that have been digitized from the Georgia Marble Company Records. The full collection is housed at the Kennesaw State University Archives.

Show simple item record