Photograph of Emory University Dining Hall, Atlanta, Georgia, featuring white Georgia and Creole trim marble. Reverse reads: "Emory Dining Hall, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia. Whit Georgia and Creole Trim, From Quarries, Tate, Georgia. Chicago Office: 456 Monadnock Building. Architects: Ivey and Crook."
Emory University Dining Hall, Atlanta, Georgia, Georgia Marble Company Records, 1910-2004, SC/G/006, Box 44, Kennesaw State University Archives.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Copyright for Official University records is held by Kennesaw State University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items as stipulated by United States copyright law. To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format outside of fair use, please contact the Kennesaw State University Archives and/or the copyright holder.