Document containing images of and information on the renovation of the East Front of the United States Capitol building by the Georgia Marble Compnay. The contract was awarded in 1958, and Georgia Marble Company completed the work, which included 15 million pounds of marble, in May 1960.
"The New East Front," circa 1960, Georgia Marble Company Records, 1910-2004, SC/G/006, Box 30, Kennesaw State University Archives.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Copyright for Official University records is held by Kennesaw State University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items as stipulated by United States copyright law. To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format outside of fair use, please contact the Kennesaw State University Archives and/or the copyright holder.