This item is the 1997 yearbook for Southern Polytechnic State University (SPSU), located in Marietta, Georgia. SPSU was first known as the Technical Institute and was established in 1948 in Chamblee, GA. After being renamed as the Southern Technical Institute (STI), it moved to Cobb County in 1961. Eventually, STI became Southern Polytechnic State University (SPSU). SPSU consolidated with Kennesaw State University in 2015.
Technician's Log, v.48, 1996-1997, Series 2, Box 10, Folder 4, Technician's Log, 1948 - 1997, SP/51/02, Kennesaw State University Archives.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of Kennesaw State University, Department of Archives, Rare Books and Records Management.