This item is the 1994 yearbook for the Southern College of Technology, located in Marietta, Georgia. First known as the Technical Institute, established in 1948 in Chamblee, GA, and then named the Southern Technical Institute (STU). STI moved to Cobb County in 1961. Eventually, the Southern College of Yechnology became Southern Polytechnic State University (SPSU). SPSU consolidated with Kennesaw State University in 2015.
Technician's Log, v.45, 1993-1994, Series 2, Box 10, Folder 1, Technician's Log, 1948 - 1997, SP/51/02, Kennesaw State University Archives.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of Kennesaw State University, Department of Archives, Rare Books and Records Management.