This item is the 1984 yearbook for the Southern Technical Institute (STI), located in Marietta, Georgia. The Southern Technical Institute was first known as the Technical Institute and was established in 1948 in Chamblee, GA. STI moved to Cobb County in 1961. Eventually, STI became Southern Polytechnic State University (SPSU). SPSU consolidated with Kennesaw State University in 2015.
Technician's Log, v.35, 1984, Series 2, Box 8, Folder 1, Technician's Log, 1948 - 1997, SP/51/02, Kennesaw State University Archives.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of Kennesaw State University, Department of Archives, Rare Books and Records Management.