Show simple item record

dc.contributorNeeson, Hugh M.
dc.coverage.spatialMarietta, Georgia
dc.coverage.spatialCobb County
dc.coverage.temporal1943
dc.creatorBell Aircraft Corporation.
dc.date.accessioned2014-08-28T19:47:18Z
dc.date.available2014-08-28T19:47:18Z
dc.date.created1943-06-07
dc.identifierB-02-013
dc.identifier.citationB-02-013, 1943, Photographs, Bell Aircraft Georgia Division (Marietta) Collection, 1942-1945, SC/B/001, Kennesaw State University Archives.
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11360/178
dc.descriptionB-3 building to the left with B-4 building in the background. Both buildings have their hangar doors open.
dc.format.extent8.125 in. x 10 in.
dc.format.mediumphotographic prints; b&w
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpg
dc.publisherKennesaw State University Archives.
dc.relation.ispartof<a href="http://archivesspace.kennesaw.edu/repositories/4/resources/95"_blank">Bell Aircraft Georgia Division (Marietta) Collection, 1942-1945</a>
dc.rightsThe digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of Kennesaw State University Archives
dc.subjectBell Aircraft Corporation -- History.
dc.subjectBuildings -- Georgia -- Cobb County -- 20th century.
dc.subjectIndustrialization -- Georgia -- Cobb County -- History -- 20th century.
dc.subjectMarietta (Ga.) -- History.
dc.subjectWorld War, 1939-1945.
dc.titleB-3 and B-4 buildings
dc.title.alternativeOriginal ID: 1407
dc.typeImage
dc.audienceGeneral Public


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record