B-3 building taken from the roof of the B-1 building, a line of cars is parked outside. B-4 building is in the background.
B-02-011, 1943, Photographs, Bell Aircraft Georgia Division (Marietta) Collection, 1942-1945, SC/B/001, Kennesaw State University Archives.
The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of Kennesaw State University Archives.